- ISAAH 2018 Art Competition – August 20th
- Upcoming Deadlines – Updated May 29th
- Welcome to the 8th International Symposium on Aquatic Animal Health: Registration is now open – February 1, 2018
- Canada Advances Solutions for Global Aquaculture Productivity
- Eighth International Symposium on Aquatic Animal Health in Prince Edward Island – August 29, 2017
In the News:
PEI hosts symposium on aquatic animal health, Aquaculture North America – The Maritime province of Prince Edward Island is hosting this year’s International Symposium on Aquatic Animal Health, marking only the second time this symposium has hosted in the country since the inaugural conference in Vancouver, BC in 1988. PEI is home not only to the Atlantic Veterinary College but also health specialist Elanco Aqua. It’s a little known fact that PEI has the highest number of aquatic animal health professionals per capita and per square kilometre than anywhere else in the world.
With Funding in Place, transformative research well underway – Fifteen ocean research projects based in Atlantic Canada have received more than $25 million in funding, an investment that’s expected to advance understanding of atmospheric and ecosystem change while also identifying ways to grow resource development in a sustainable way.