Register for Conference
- Register for ISAAH and choose a workshop you are interested in attending
- If not interested in attending a CE approved workshop then attend either or both the WAVMA and AAFV special sessions listed below.
Attend the CE Session(s) or workshop of your choice
- Sign in with the provided roster and include your name, e-mail address, year of veterinary degree, and institution at which your degree was obtained.
- Pick up a provided evaluation form for our session. Complete and turn in the evaluation form at the location in which you completed the sign-in roster.
- After the session you will be provided with a web-link to obtain your CE Certificate.
- Add you name and license information for CE Certificate completion and keep for your records.
Moderators Information for CE Approved CE Session(s)
- Ensure that each person requesting CE Approved CE completes the provided sign-in roster.
- Provide a hard copy of the evaluation form for completion to each participant.
- Collect all completed evaluation forms and completed sign-in rosters.
- Indicated that a web-link will be provided to all participants that will allow individuals to download their CE Certificate.
- Return ALL completed sign-in rosters and completed evaluation forms to designated organizer(s).
- Scan in all completed sign-in rosters and completed evaluation forms to provide as PDF file(s) to FHS CE Committee or upload to the provided FHS Meeting Google Folder (e.g. ISAAH 2018).
ISAAH Workshops and Sessions available for Veterinary Continuing Education Credits
Sunday, September 2, 2018
- Ian Gardner (and others TBA): “Evaluation of diagnostic sensitivity and specificity of tests for aquatic animal diseases” ( 9:00-11:30 am & 1:00-5:00 pm ) (6 hrs of Continuing Education)
- Jill Arnold and Mark Fast (and others TBA): “Phlebotomy and Blood Analysis for Fish and Invertebrates” ( 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm ) (4 hrs of Continuing Education)
- Rod Getchell and Hamish Rogers (and others TBA): “Uses of Virtual Microscopy in Diagnostic Fish Pathology” ( 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm ) (4 hrs of Continuing Education)
- Roxanna Smolowitz, Jeff Davidson and Mary Stephenson: “Practical Bivalve Shellfish Disease Detection and Necropsy” ( 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm ) (4 hrs of Continuing Education)
Monday, September 3, 2018 ( 9:30-12:00 am & 1:00-5:00 pm )
- American Association of Fish Veterinarians (AAFV) Speakers TBD: “ Aquatic Veterinary Clinical Cases ” (6 hrs of Continuing Education) – Click here for full program.
Tuesday, September 4, 2018 (9:30-12:00 am & 1:00-5:00 pm) – Tilly/Tupper Room
- World Aquatic Veterinary Medicine Association (WAVMA) Speakers TBD: “ Advances in Aquatic Veterinary Medicine ” (6 hrs of Continuing Education) – Click here for full program.