The call for Abstract Submissions has now closed!
We are no longer accepting applications.
Click here to view a SAMPLE ABSTRACT
Final Abstract Submission format for both Oral and Poster Presentations:
- Abstracts should be full-justified, single-spaced, with 12 point Times New Roman typeface throughout.
- Title: Be descriptive and succinct. Make the text bold. Skip one line and then enter the author list.
- Author List: List all authors: first name, middle initial, last name. Indicate affiliation using superscript number(s) as shown. Place an asterisk (*) after the presenting author’s name. Skip one line and then enter the affiliation list.
- Affiliation list: For each author indicate affiliation number in superscript, leave one space, then list complete mail and email address. Do not skip lines between authors. Skip one line before providing abstract.
- Abstract text: Limit the abstract to a single 8.5”x11” page with 1” margins on all sides. There is no word limit, but the entire submission must fit on the page. Skip one line before providing categorical information.
- Oral Presentation Session and Topic Categories: From the list below, choose one session that best fits your topic, your preference for oral or poster presentation and if you are a student presenter. Do not skip lines between qualifiers.
- Coral Diseases
- Aquatic Mammals
- Parasitology Myxozoa
- Bacteriology / Mycology
- Immunology General
- Immunology Vaccines
- Diagnostics and Quality Assurance
- Invertebrate and Shellfish Disease
- Parasitology General
- Parasitology Sea Lice – Ectoparasites
- Ornamentals and Aquarium Medicine
- Antibiotic Use / Pharmacology
- Toxicology / Tox Path
- World Aquatic Veterinary Medical Association (WAVMA)
- American Association of Fish Veterinarians (AAFV)
- Diseases of Wild Fin-Fish
- Quantitative Atlantic Salmon Health (QASH)
- Genomic Applications in Aquatic Animal Health
- eDNA / Metagenomics
- Co-infections in Fish
- Latin American Fish Health
- Caribbean Fish Health
- Gill Health
- Climate Change & Aquatic Animal Health
- Bridges between Aquaculture, Human & Environmental Health
- Sturgeon Disease
- Tuna Disease
- Tilapia Disease
- Zebrafish/Lab Animal Medicine
- Emergent Disease
- Nutrition and Fish Health
- Aquatic Epidemiology
- Aquatic Animal Health Management
- Cleaner Fish Diseases